Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is mitbibo

Our users have posted a total of 4168 messages in 464 subjects
Latest topics
» Hai guys!!!!!!!
Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:03 pm by Layne

» Inheritance
Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 pm by holymoly1997

» Our album comes out today!!
Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:07 am by Cory Von Kyle

» Anyone ever watch Silent Library?
Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:46 pm by holymoly1997

» Now Hiring
Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:43 pm by Lemon Man

» Our Halo Fest machinima entry
Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:00 pm by holymoly1997

» Who's your favorite Marlin character?
Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:14 pm by Layne

» New Eragon Book Release Date!
Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 pm by Lemon Man

» Our funniest movie EVER coming soon...
Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:06 pm by holymoly1997

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 



Obama takes office

Go down

Obama takes office

Post  holymoly1997 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Today, America's history will be changed, for Barack Obama made a heartwarming speech at his Inaugeration. (did I spell that right?) Barack, the first African American president, from Kenya, has promised to change America! How do you feel about this?
(P.S. Kevin, I think you wanted to do this very much)
McCain SUCKS!!!!1
(Kyle, let me off this once pleaseeeeee.)
avatar
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 23
Location : AMERICA!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama takes office

Post  Lemon Man on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:09 pm

TEAMKILLINGOD14 wrote:Today, America's history will be changed, for Barack Obama made a heartwarming speech at his Inaugeration. (did I spell that right?) Barack, the first African American president, from Kenya, has promised to change America! How do you feel about this?
(P.S. Kevin, I think you wanted to do this very much)
McCain SUCKS!!!!1
(Kyle, let me off this once pleaseeeeee.)
I didn't care that you did it actually. And I hate !!!!1 or !!1!one! or eleven and stuff like that, It's not funny!

But OBAMA = YAY!!
GOBAMA

_________________
Touch me and you may get sick of "Lemonia"
https://www.youtube.com/user/NoUsernameAssinged
avatar
Lemon Man
Actor of Iron
Actor of Iron

Posts : 632
Join date : 2008-08-01
Location : The Pit

View user profile http://lemonman.synthasite.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama takes office

Post  holymoly1997 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Lemon Man wrote:
TEAMKILLINGOD14 wrote:Today, America's history will be changed, for Barack Obama made a heartwarming speech at his Inaugeration. (did I spell that right?) Barack, the first African American president, from Kenya, has promised to change America! How do you feel about this?
(P.S. Kevin, I think you wanted to do this very much)
McCain SUCKS!!!!1
(Kyle, let me off this once pleaseeeeee.)
I didn't care that you did it actually. And I hate !!!!1 or !!1!one! or eleven and stuff like that, It's not funny!

But OBAMA = YAY!!
GOBAMA
that's what i said all day!
GOBAMA!
avatar
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 23
Location : AMERICA!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama takes office

Post  Lemon Man on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:42 pm

TEAMKILLINGOD14 wrote:
Lemon Man wrote:
TEAMKILLINGOD14 wrote:Today, America's history will be changed, for Barack Obama made a heartwarming speech at his Inaugeration. (did I spell that right?) Barack, the first African American president, from Kenya, has promised to change America! How do you feel about this?
(P.S. Kevin, I think you wanted to do this very much)
McCain SUCKS!!!!1
(Kyle, let me off this once pleaseeeeee.)
I didn't care that you did it actually. And I hate !!!!1 or !!1!one! or eleven and stuff like that, It's not funny!

But OBAMA = YAY!!
GOBAMA
that's what i said all day!
GOBAMA!
Hey! I made that up! Stop stealing my stuff (aka, stop using magrawesome)

_________________
Touch me and you may get sick of "Lemonia"
https://www.youtube.com/user/NoUsernameAssinged
avatar
Lemon Man
Actor of Iron
Actor of Iron

Posts : 632
Join date : 2008-08-01
Location : The Pit

View user profile http://lemonman.synthasite.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama takes office

Post  Cory Von Kyle on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:48 pm

Let you off? Yeah right. JK. What do you mean let you off? What is there to let off?

BTW, Obama is great!

What a Face Like a Star @ heaven

_________________
I am the coolest of all time.
avatar
Cory Von Kyle
Actor of Iron
Actor of Iron

Posts : 317
Join date : 2008-08-01
Location : Kylefornia

View user profile http://www.thomasproductionsinc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama takes office

Post  holymoly1997 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:59 am

We both made it up! you probobly just did before me. and I can still use magrawesome in real life! how would you know when i say it
and kyle, you always say
an apropriate way to say it is this. I dislike McCain because he is gay.
avatar
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 23
Location : AMERICA!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama takes office

Post  Lemon Man on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:16 am

TEAMKILLINGOD14 wrote:We both made it up! you probobly just did before me. and I can still use magrawesome in real life! how would you know when i say it
and kyle, you always say
an apropriate way to say it is this. I dislike McCain because he is gay.
I made up magrawesome. Come on.

_________________
Touch me and you may get sick of "Lemonia"
https://www.youtube.com/user/NoUsernameAssinged
avatar
Lemon Man
Actor of Iron
Actor of Iron

Posts : 632
Join date : 2008-08-01
Location : The Pit

View user profile http://lemonman.synthasite.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama takes office

Post  holymoly1997 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:17 pm

I know, you edited Laynes post and said that. please?
pretty please with a 20 dollor bill on top?
avatar
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 23
Location : AMERICA!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama takes office

Post  Layne on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:21 pm

So back to the inauguration... it was very cool, except when the guy messed up the oath. Rolling Eyes

_________________
"Awwwww...it all blew up!"
www.thomasproductionsinc.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/laynethomas
avatar
Layne
The Ruler of All & Everything
The Ruler of All & Everything

Posts : 214
Join date : 2008-07-30
Age : 26
Location : CA

View user profile http://www.thomasproductionsinc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama takes office

Post  holymoly1997 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:30 am

Yes, the speech was very nice in my opinion. He is doing good!
avatar
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 23
Location : AMERICA!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama takes office

Post  PurplePonce on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:43 pm

It twas fun to watch. Except my friend blew up earth on a game (He was at my house, you see) just as he finished the oath.

My friend isn't coming back now...
avatar
PurplePonce
Triple Threat
Triple Threat

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-09-09
Age : 69
Location : lololol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama takes office

Post  holymoly1997 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:33 pm

rofl!
avatar
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 23
Location : AMERICA!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama takes office

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum