The Thomas Productions Inc. Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is mitbibo

Our users have posted a total of 4168 messages in 464 subjects
Latest topics
» Hai guys!!!!!!!
Call of Duty is NOT better than Thomas Productions!!! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:03 pm by Layne

» Inheritance
Call of Duty is NOT better than Thomas Productions!!! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 pm by holymoly1997

» Our album comes out today!!
Call of Duty is NOT better than Thomas Productions!!! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:07 am by Cory Von Kyle

» Anyone ever watch Silent Library?
Call of Duty is NOT better than Thomas Productions!!! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:46 pm by holymoly1997

» Now Hiring
Call of Duty is NOT better than Thomas Productions!!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:43 pm by Lemon Man

» Our Halo Fest machinima entry
Call of Duty is NOT better than Thomas Productions!!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:00 pm by holymoly1997

» Who's your favorite Marlin character?
Call of Duty is NOT better than Thomas Productions!!! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:14 pm by Layne

» New Eragon Book Release Date!
Call of Duty is NOT better than Thomas Productions!!! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 pm by Lemon Man

» Our funniest movie EVER coming soon...
Call of Duty is NOT better than Thomas Productions!!! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:06 pm by holymoly1997

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Call of Duty is NOT better than Thomas Productions!!!

+2
Cory Von Kyle
Lemon Man
6 posters

Go down

Call of Duty is NOT better than Thomas Productions!!! Empty Call of Duty is NOT better than Thomas Productions!!!

Post  Lemon Man Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Somebody needs to change their signature...
Lemon Man
Lemon Man
Actor of Iron
Actor of Iron

http://lemonman.synthasite.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty is NOT better than Thomas Productions!!! Empty Re: Call of Duty is NOT better than Thomas Productions!!!

Post  Cory Von Kyle Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:24 pm

Lemon Man wrote:Somebody needs to change their signature...

What a Face Like a Star @ heaven
Cory Von Kyle
Cory Von Kyle
Actor of Iron
Actor of Iron

http://www.thomasproductionsinc.com

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty is NOT better than Thomas Productions!!! Empty Re: Call of Duty is NOT better than Thomas Productions!!!

Post  Daget Sparrow Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:00 am

I personally dislike Call of Duty...so I'm going to latch onto this and begin a revolution.

CoD has brainwashed Qpqrkjq!!! Let us heal him with Unitology!!!

...then with Halo!
Daget Sparrow
Daget Sparrow
One Star Jr.
One Star Jr.

http://dagetsparrow.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PurplePonce Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:08 am

You're not alone Daget, I dislike it too!
PurplePonce
PurplePonce
Triple Threat
Triple Threat

Back to top Go down

Post  holymoly1997 Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:36 am

ALRIGHT! I'll change it.
holymoly1997
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Back to top Go down

Post  Layne Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Frankly I hadn't noticed, but whatever.
Layne
Layne
The Ruler of All & Everything
The Ruler of All & Everything

http://www.thomasproductionsinc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  holymoly1997 Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Why does anyone care if I like CoD better than Halo. It's only Multiplayer wise. I mean, other than that, CoD can go die.
holymoly1997
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Back to top Go down

Post  PurplePonce Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:05 am

I dunno, but we're just sayin'...

... It's not better than TP.
PurplePonce
PurplePonce
Triple Threat
Triple Threat

Back to top Go down

Post  holymoly1997 Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:28 am

Jethro wrote:I dunno, but we're just sayin'...

OK, I see that now. You, Lemon Man, Cory Von Kyle, and Daget have taught me an important lesson.
holymoly1997
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Man Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:39 pm

Qpqrkjq wrote:
Jethro wrote:I dunno, but we're just sayin'...

OK, I see that now. You, Lemon Man, Cory Von Kyle, and Daget have taught me an important lesson.
Yes. Now DON'T buy COD BO because it is possible that it will beat Reach in sales. Get Reach instead. You'll be much happier. Do you want a game where hackers or annoying people or quitters can just run around freely? Or a game where they all get banned and you can customize who you want to play with? Do you want a game that has a bunch of real weapons that are only slightly different from each other, or do you want to make someone explode by shooting them in the face with a homing plasma grenade? Do you want a game that's made by Treyarch, or do you want a game made by Bungie, the creators of the best first person shooters of all time?

I rest my case.
Lemon Man
Lemon Man
Actor of Iron
Actor of Iron

Back to top Go down

Post  holymoly1997 Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:53 pm

I decided not to get that game already. Not for the reasons you name, except for the Treyarch one. I'm sick of CoD. I never planned on even playing it. CALM TEH HECK DOWN!
holymoly1997
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Man Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Qpqrkjq wrote:I decided not to get that game already. Not for the reasons you name, except for the Treyarch one. I'm sick of CoD. I never planned on even playing it. CALM TEH HECK DOWN!
THEN WHY DID YOU SAY IT WAS BETTER THAN TP???????!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!????!!?!?!?!?
Lemon Man
Lemon Man
Actor of Iron
Actor of Iron

Back to top Go down

Post  holymoly1997 Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Lemon Man wrote:
Qpqrkjq wrote:I decided not to get that game already. Not for the reasons you name, except for the Treyarch one. I'm sick of CoD. I never planned on even playing it. CALM TEH HECK DOWN!
THEN WHY DID YOU SAY IT WAS BETTER THAN TP???????!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!????!!?!?!?!?
I SAID TP NOT BUNGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holymoly1997
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Man Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Qpqrkjq wrote:
Lemon Man wrote:
I SAID TP NOT BUNGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, ur signature used to say cod was better than tp. thats what i meant
Lemon Man
Lemon Man
Actor of Iron
Actor of Iron

Back to top Go down

Post  holymoly1997 Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Well, now I think differently!
holymoly1997
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down