The Thomas Productions Inc. Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is mitbibo

Our users have posted a total of 4168 messages in 464 subjects
Latest topics
» Hai guys!!!!!!!
My friend talked about commiting suicide. (His name is John). EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:03 pm by Layne

» Inheritance
My friend talked about commiting suicide. (His name is John). EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 pm by holymoly1997

» Our album comes out today!!
My friend talked about commiting suicide. (His name is John). EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:07 am by Cory Von Kyle

» Anyone ever watch Silent Library?
My friend talked about commiting suicide. (His name is John). EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:46 pm by holymoly1997

» Now Hiring
My friend talked about commiting suicide. (His name is John). EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:43 pm by Lemon Man

» Our Halo Fest machinima entry
My friend talked about commiting suicide. (His name is John). EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:00 pm by holymoly1997

» Who's your favorite Marlin character?
My friend talked about commiting suicide. (His name is John). EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:14 pm by Layne

» New Eragon Book Release Date!
My friend talked about commiting suicide. (His name is John). EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 pm by Lemon Man

» Our funniest movie EVER coming soon...
My friend talked about commiting suicide. (His name is John). EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:06 pm by holymoly1997

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

My friend talked about commiting suicide. (His name is John).

5 posters

Go down

My friend talked about commiting suicide. (His name is John). Empty My friend talked about commiting suicide. (His name is John).

Post  holymoly1997 Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:20 pm

It's about this girl that doesn't care about him, even though he showed affection. I am trying to find a way to cheer him up. I can't truly understand what he is going through, (I never went through it myself). So iI got my friend to talk to him, and he understands. John said that only I and my other friend keep him alive. I can't talk to him, (My bro won't let me borrow his mic), and I can't call him. (My bro figured out I was calling him, and told my dad that I was giving out Personal Info) (Our number). What should I do?
holymoly1997
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Back to top Go down

My friend talked about commiting suicide. (His name is John). Empty Re: My friend talked about commiting suicide. (His name is John).

Post  Dman3412 Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:02 pm

if he is suicidal then you have to make Sure that He understands That Life Is a River, And that there will still be good times ahead.
Dman3412
Dman3412
To Stars Up
To Stars Up

Back to top Go down

My friend talked about commiting suicide. (His name is John). Empty Re: My friend talked about commiting suicide. (His name is John).

Post  holymoly1997 Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:44 pm

I tried to talk him into seeing a phyciatrist. Oh, and to NOT TAKE HAPPY PILLS. Because they make you act retarded, and isn't a true way to achieve happiness. If I had Recon, I would give it to him......
holymoly1997
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Man Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:42 pm

That's really sad. To cheer him up, try telling him to:
1. Watch our videos (just kidding)
2. You don't need to be worried about girls at your age. Wait till you're old enough to be in a SERIOUSLY SERIOUS relationship, and if you're rejected, just get back up and don't suicide over a freakin girl. Write a song if it helps, such as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3zrJyNgyNQ
Lemon Man
Lemon Man
Actor of Iron
Actor of Iron

http://lemonman.synthasite.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Cory Von Kyle Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Tell him that sometimes life sucks, but there are always things to look forward to. Tell him if he kills himself, he'll never get to play ODST, or that he'll never get to raise a kid to carry on his name.

What a Face Like a Star @ heaven
Cory Von Kyle
Cory Von Kyle
Actor of Iron
Actor of Iron

http://www.thomasproductionsinc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  holymoly1997 Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:26 am

Thanks guys, I'll tell him tomorrow if there is a tomorrow. He says he 'Can't take it anymore', and 'has a bad feeling about tomorrow'.
My friend tried to convince him to let his brother watch over him. Also, he said he never had a happy moment in his life. I don't want him to die. (Chances are he won't) But if he does. I'll blame me. He also said his school bothered him, and everyone were **********************************************************************************'s to him.

Last edited by TEAMKILLINGOD14 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
holymoly1997
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Back to top Go down

Post  PurplePonce Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:58 am

Hmmm... I had a friend come close to... Suicide... A worrying time...
PurplePonce
PurplePonce
Triple Threat
Triple Threat

Back to top Go down

Post  holymoly1997 Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:21 am

Jethro wrote:Hmmm... I had a friend come close to... Suicide... A worrying time...
It is worrying.
holymoly1997
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Man Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:05 am

TEAMKILLINGOD14 wrote:Thanks guys, I'll tell him tomorrow if there is a tomorrow. He says he 'Can't take it anymore', and 'has a bad feeling about tomorrow'.
My friend tried to convince him to let his brother watch over him. Also, he said he never had a happy moment in his life. I don't want him to die. (Chances are he won't) But if he does. I'll blame me. He also said his school bothered him, and everyone were **********************************************************************************'s to him.
DO NOT blame yourself. That makes everything worse. You did what you could. It's his fault (oops, that sounded terrible). :/
Lemon Man
Lemon Man
Actor of Iron
Actor of Iron

http://lemonman.synthasite.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  holymoly1997 Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:04 pm

mmmmmmmmk Kevin.
holymoly1997
holymoly1997
Lucky Number 7even
Lucky Number 7even

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down